Monitoring your peers’ activities on Instagram can be very helpful especially for bloggers and vloggers. The more you research, the better you get to know what your target audience wants and likes. This way you can customize your content and improve the levels of engagement too.
But to start off, do not get bothered thinking about how to see what your friends like on Instagram because you already have smart and simple apps to take care of that task!
So let us move on to sharing tips for better monitor your peers and boost your engagement rates on Instagram.
- Firstly, if you notice the successful ones on Instagram closely, you will notice that they are utilizing all the available features of Instagram fully. Instagram’s algorithm is such that it pays heed to people who utilize all of the available tools properly.
- Utilize the different formats for your content. Any Instagram influencer with millions of followership, use stories, boomerangs, videos, ads, highlights as well as carousel posts to increase the engagement and to attract the attention of the crowd.
- Now, this is pretty interesting! If you wish to make your Instagram account for business then you will get access to a hell lot of analytics. Analytics will enable you to monitor the locations of the followers, the gender of the followers, and any specific post that is performing remarkably well. If you want to engage efficiently then start taking these points seriously.
- Any successful Instagrammer uses the video format more than anything else because on average, it is seen, that videos help people to engage better with their audiences. Videos will remain in your feed which means people can refer to it later as well hence, try to be perfect while making engaging videos.
- You will hardly find any successful Instagrammer posting relentlessly on Instagram because they know how many times they should post. If you post too many times, you will certainly lose consistent viewership. At the same time posting too less is detrimental as well. So follow the influential Instagrammers to know how many times they post their content in a day or a week.
To read more on topics like this, check out the Lifestyle category.